Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Updates on the way!!

It has been a crazy busy couple of weeks! First (chronologically) I finally found a local hair stylist. My sister Melissa has been doing an amazing job, but I only get to see her every 5 months or so, and that won't work now that I have short hair (for the first time since I was 8 years old!) She was actually the one that lopped off all those inches, and I was not looking forward to finding someone else. My new stylist Kate, though, is absolutely wonderful. I hope she doesn't move anytime soon!
Second, I survived The Big One. Step 1 of boards is OVER!!!! It's actually been exactly two weeks since I took the test, but I tried not to think about it at all during my vacation. It won't be truly over until the results come in sometime mid-to-late July.
Third, I am so happy for the two main Jennifers in my life. Lets just say that they both have left hands that are newly quite weighed-down.
Fourth, I am having one looooong vacation since The Big One. That will require several separate posts--with pictures to match, I promise.

No comments: