Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pampered

Anyone who knows my mom probably also knows that she's a Donald Trump junkie. She loved The Apprentice. She called me after she went to New York to tell me she went to Trump Towers and saw a member of his family. So, since we were spending a week in Chicago, what better way to treat her than to take her to the spa at the new Trump building? We spent 2 1/2 hours last Tuesday morning drinking fruited water and getting mother-daughter mani-pedis.

Apparently, I really needed that. I got my pedicure after mom got hers--which meant that my feet had been soaking twice as long. And I still made our poor little nail lady frown. I think she used her entire bottle of callous softener on my heels. Sorry to gross out any feet-sensitive people reading, but mine REALLY needed help! And now they are smooth and soft and I have pretty pink toes!

No comments: