Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cleaning


Shockingly, I don't love to clean. I do, however, like for the house to be clean. So I am willing to put in the work when I have time so that the clutter doesn't drive me crazy.

Why is it then, that now that I am supposed to be studying all day, every day, I can think of nothing more enjoyable than scrubbing my floors or ironing every piece of dress clothing in my closet? I find it really sad that my ten minute break in between subjects or after a practice test is "allow myself" to unload the dishwasher or change the bedsheets. I think I need help. Of the psychiatric nature.

But it'll all be over on Tuesday!! I am told by my board review book to "expect some reentry phenomena as you try to regain a real life." Isn't that the truth. My carpet may not get vacuumed for 6 months after I'm finished with all this!

No comments: